Securicare, a division of Westguard, was formed to meet the unique needs and demands of healthcare protection.
Securicare offers health care providers security management best practices, years of successful security service experience, highly trained staff and on the ground supervision.
Services currently provided include:
- Safe walk services for clinical staff and other on site employees.
- Real time monitoring and response to all designed Code incidents.
- Patient guard services to ensure the safety and security of at-risk individuals.
- Patrolling of designated common areas and assisting visitors with access control requests.
Securicare employees receive extensive, pre-site placement and on-site training:
- Occupational First Aid: Levels 1, 2 and 3 as required.
- CPR, AED Defibrillator training with Oxygen Therapy.
- CPI Non-Violent Crisis Intervention.
- Securityhost Enhanced Customer Service.
- Familiarization with all Code Incidents and how to respond.
Additional services provided to many healthcare facilities include: